WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1. www.lividasport.com is a site operated by Livida Sport Limited (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12231132 and have our registered office at Mascalls, Mascalls Lane, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, England. We are a limited company.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
4. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND TO OUR SITE
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
6. Our site is made available free of charge.
7. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
9. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
10. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
12. All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos displayed on this website from time to time are the property of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These marks may be registered or unregistered marks of Livida Sport Limited or others. You may not remove, change or obscure the Livida Sport Limited logo or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this website.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
13. We are not a law firm and we do not carry out any reserved legal activities as defined in section 12 of the Legal Services Act 2007.
14. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
15. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
17. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
18. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION