1. We are the Controller in respect of your personal data.
Our full name: Livida Sport Limited (Company Number: 12231132)
Our contact details: Mascalls, Mascalls Lane, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, England
2. We are collecting your personal data for the following purpose(s):
a. for the provision of our services (including contacting you by email, or post).
b. billing and other administrative purposes (including verifying identity where necessary).
c. to provide you (from time to time) with information about the business and our services (including contacting you by email or telephone).
3. The legal basis for processing your personal under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is primarily that it is necessary preparation for or needed for the performance of our agreed services.
4. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a legal duty to those third parties, this includes cooperation with any law enforcement agencies investigating criminal or fraudulent behaviour.
5. We will never pass your personal information to third parties for any marketing purposes.
6. For legal and regulatory reasons data relating to your matter (whether hard or soft copy) will be stored for at least 7 years from completion of our services, after which we shall have the right to destroy them as we see fit.
7. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
8. If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
9. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
11. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
12. We use the following cookies: Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
13. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.